Giclée Art Print. Carbon neutral.
- Printed on Hahnemühle Photo Rag paper
- 308 gsm
- 100% Cotton. Matt, Smooth. Year 2018.
- Available sizes: A5, A4 and A3.
- Shipped worldwide in 48 hours.
- Dispatched same or next day.
A new political queer anarchist piece for you full of humor, pop culture, dada poetry, punk aesthetics, resistance and solidarity with Ukraine! The artwork inspires social change and invites women and other discriminated categories to come together and take action in order to defend their human rights and demand peace and justice. Taking space and reclaiming their power, they can make their voices heard. This is the way forward to protect humanity from further abuse, violence and destruction (typical of cisheteropatriarchal societies) and contribute to make a real healthy impact on a local and global scale.
The paper gives muted blacks with even colour reproduction, and excellent detail. The surface has minimal texture with a chalky smooth cotton feel which creates smooth colour gradients. It has a delicate surface, so we recommend extra care when handling.
Founded in 2020, Nassini Fine Art is the online presence of the sustainable handmade artistic work done by Serena Nassini in many communities of practice since 2010. Serena’s radical Fine Art prints and original Artworks aim at increasing local and global health. They spread empowerment, dialogue and valuable ideas for sustainable futures. Nassini Fine Art offers Carbon Neutral Fine Art Prints • Original Artworks • Commissions and Learning. Serena Nassini is an experienced Uk based professional Fine Artist, Painter, Klezmer Clarinettist and Art Educator.
WHY SHOP WITH US?
- Support a professional independent artist
- Carbon neutral printing
- Eco-friendly material
- Ethically and sustainably produced in my studio
- Access, learn and spread healthy insights based on informed arts based research
- Happiness guaranteed
- The original handmade artwork "Bang Bang" is still available (original size: A4)