Giclée Art Print. Carbon neutral
- Printed on Hahnemühle Photo Rag paper
- 308 gsm
- 100% Cotton. Matt, Smooth. Year 2018
- Available sizes: A5, A4 and A3
- Shipped worldwide in 48 hours
- Dispatched same or next day
This artwork bridges queer culture, fine art, primitive art and indie rock music. It is about love, expressive guitar playing and original summer songs.
The paper gives muted blacks with even colour reproduction, and excellent detail. The surface has minimal texture with a chalky smooth cotton feel which creates smooth colour gradients. It has a delicate surface, so we recommend extra care when handling.
Founded in 2020, Nassini Fine Art is the online presence of the sustainable handmade artistic work done by Serena Nassini in many communities of practice since 2010. Serena’s radical Fine Art prints and original Artworks aim at increasing local and global health. They spread empowerment, dialogue and valuable ideas for sustainable futures. Nassini Fine Art offers Carbon Neutral Fine Art Prints • Original Artworks • Commissions and Learning. Serena Nassini is a Uk based professional Fine Artist, Painter, Klezmer Clarinettist and Art educator.
WHY SHOP WITH US?
- Support a professional independent artist
- Carbon neutral printing
- Eco-friendly material
- Ethically and sustainably produced in my studio
- Access, learn and spread healthy insights based on informed arts based research
- Happiness guaranteed
- The original artwork "Primitive" is still available.